Welcome to the JointByte website (“the Site”) a division of yours! Ltd. JointByte makes various resources available to you, including software, information, downloads, documents, and others; as well as services, such as technical support.
In using the Site, including all software, services, and resources available through it, you agree that:
- You will not gather or otherwise collect information about other users, including email addresses.
- You will not use the Site in any way that could harm, incapacitate, overload, or impair any JointByte server, or the network(s) connected to any JointByte or yours! server(s), or interfere with any other users’ access to the Site.
- You will not attempt to interrupt or interfere with the security of the Site and/or its content, or otherwise cause damage to the Site.
- You will not attempt unauthorized access to services, resources, visitors’ accounts, computer systems or information, or networks connected to any JointByte or yours! server or to the Site.
- You will not use false identity or information when registering for product licenses or downloads.
- You will not upload or otherwise transmit via the Site any potentially damaging, disrupting, or otherwise harmful programs, files, or code including viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or any other form of files or programs.
Accounts, Passwords and Security
Certain features or services offered on or through the Site may require you to open an account (including setting up a username and password). You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information for your account, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account as a result of your failing to keep this information secure and confidential. You agree to notify JointByte immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by JointByte or any other user of or visitor to the Site due to someone else using your password or account as a result of your failing to keep your account information secure and confidential. You may not use anyone else’s username, password or account at any time without the express permission and consent of the owner of that account.
Intellectual Property Rights
Use of Software
The software and accompanying documentation that is available for purchase and/or download from the Site is the copyrighted and/or patented work of JointByte and/or its suppliers. Use of the software is governed by the terms of the license agreement that is included with such downloaded software. You will not be able to install any software that is accompanied by or includes a license agreement unless you agree to the terms of the included license agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of the included license agreement, you will not be able to install the software.
The Site is accessible through the Internet, and as such, can be accessed from many countries internationally. In the event the Site content may contain references to JointByte products, services, documents, promotions, or other resources not available in your country, it does not imply that JointByte intends to make such resources available in your country. Any offer for any feature, product or service made on the Site is void where prohibited. If you choose to access the Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and you are solely responsible for complying with applicable local laws.
JOINTBYTE DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, SERVICE OR FEATURE OF THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE DELIVERED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST JOINTBYTE FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE SITE OR ANY SUCH CONTENT.